4 in stock (can be backordered)
Please note: Per board policy if you are unable to attend, you may transfer your reservation to a friend, but no refunds will be given.
- Sewing machine that makes a zig zag stitch
- basic sewing supplies
- open toe foot that allows for a zig zag stitch
- size 16 sewing machine needles
- sewing machine thread – recommend cream or white but can also be a color; This is just normal sewing thread that you would use for other fabric projects, but not embroidery machine thread.
- quilting cotton fabric scraps; maybe a fat quarter or two; fabric will also be supplied but if you have a particular color in mind, bring your own.
* Sewing machines must be able to make a zig zag stitch and be in good working order. No part of the class is spent on machine maintenance.